Barcelona

 Hello everyone, today I'm gonna talk about my favourite country to visit, Spain, specially Barcelona, on the autonomous city of Catalunya.

Sincerely i know the city because since I was a child I love football so the FC Barcelona was my favorite team through the years. Today I'm not a that big fan that I was in that years, but I appreciate it so much. The first thing that I would love to do there is to visit the Camp Nou, the stadium of this team, one of the biggest stadiums in Europe and the world. Watch a game there is one of my dreams.

When I was getting older, I learned other things about the city: the architecture, it independence aspirations, the beach and so much other things that I heard from a relative who lives there for so many years until now. Its a very big city so many places to visit, like the sagrada familia church, la rambla comercial center, etc.

I would love to live there because of the weather and the beach and why not, to work there in some vineyards or something like that. I hope someday have the opportunity to do it ! 

Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Travel