My dream job

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my aspirations as a professional, what I want to do when I finish my career, of which I have only one year left. I'm so close to do it that I'm a little nervous to think about it.

Well, where do I start? For me it's been a long trip around the university, never been easy to even choose a career, but I think now I'm prepared. I found what makes me feel complete, a reason to do things that make sense of what I studied, but I have to say that it´s been recently, at my final courses, when do you have to choose what area do you like to study. Now I'm really into postharvest, how to maintain the fruits as long as possible to go to a target market, and it's really interesting because new ways of doing this are being tested, like Controlled atmospheres, using chemicals, but the most important thing is the temperature. For the fruit it is crucial to lower its respiration rate and have a longer shelf life and, consequently, less fruit is lost.

I imagine me doing this but, in the field, when the fruit its being taken off the plant, because its crucial to do it. Every minute that is lost, shorter is the useful life of the fruit. So, I think that it's a solution to don't waste resources and use it at the most efficient way. If i have to put a price tag on it, I think if that it makes me live well and have time to do another thing in my life it's sufficient. 

Thank you for reading me! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona

Time Travel