Time Travel

 Hi guys! Today I'm going to talk about if I have the opportunity to do time travel where I want to go? Well, it's a difficult question because it's intriguing to know what is going to happen in the future, but for me it´s more exciting to travel to the past. Why? because there were so many interesting moments, people, places that I would like to have known. 

Being more specific I would like to travel to the 80's decade, even late 70's only for the music, I think that was the top of the greatest music of all time. They were exploring new sounds, styles with real and authentic musicians, more organic, I think, not like today, that anybody can do everything that they want. I would love to have born in that time to experiment the evolution of music, since The Beatles or the Rolling Stones, passing by Led Zeppelin and The Who, all the 80's rock and its derivatives like Metallica or Iron Maiden, reaching my favourite decade that it's the 90's with the grunge music like Pearl jam, Nirvana, Chris Cornell and his multiple bands.

I would really love to go back that time when these artists were young and in this prime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona